Wednesday 2 November 2016

Life is Such

Hello Everyone:
I started this blog in the year 2012 when I was going through a troublesome phase in my life. I was going to Darjeeling from Siliguri in a bus when someone told to keep a fast on Thursday so as to Please Lord Brihaspati. I rubbished it because I never believed in such things at that time. Nevertheless, I began to keep a fast because my life was going downhill, and hoping against hope that things would improve from where I stood. Yes, I began to fast mainly because I did not have a baby and to strengthen my financial conditions. At that time, I read all the stories regarding Brihaspati and memorized the different mantras, mainly "Om Brim Brihaspatey Nama". My intention of writing this blog was to help other people who were suffering, not suffering but going through difficulties like me so that they did not have to waste their time searching in the net for Brihaspati mantras, Brihaspati stories, Brihaspati arati etc. I wanted all these things to be available under one roof. With that in mind I started this blog. I have a baby daughter now. Hey, I just want to tell my readers that our difficulties in life do not end after getting married or having kids or earning money. I feel that both happiness and difficulties go hand in hand. By the way, I started this blog in 2012 and after writing for some time, I completely forgot about it and this October something made me check my blog that I had written 4 years ago. To my surprise, it was still there. Around 36,000 people had viewed my blog, not bad I thought. Dear readers I am not all good at making an attractive blog, but I will give it a try and hopefully, I will get all your support.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment